Have you already chosen your dress for the upcoming parties? I think that, to be really chic, also the lingerie should be amazing, doesn't it?
Here are the brands I love.
Chantal Thomass, sexy and classy, definitely French.
I adore La Perla, its refined fabrics and sophisticated lines.
Here is Aubade, another lovely luxury French brand.

I have a weakness for Agent Provocateur, founded by Vivienne Westwood's son.


I couldn’t live without Intimissimi, which always manages to please me!

Again, La Perla
...and Chantal Thomass


Finally, Victoria’s Secret is beautiful, but I discourage you to watch the fashion shows, if you don’t wish your self esteem to collapse!!!
PS. Merry Christmas!













Merry Christmas.......to everyone.....
ReplyDeleteM.L.
Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
ReplyDeleteBtw, wanna follow each other via GFC or bloglovin? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com
Chantal Thomass, sexy and classy,
ReplyDeletedefinitely French.
wawoo its so hot and sexy ... ummmhaaaaaa