AN AUTUMN
LOOK TODAY, for a little walk around Paris. I also took my umbrella just in
case, even if I used it pretty much for being a little stupid with Edo :D I
wore my new Zara cap with cat ears; I love head accessories: headbands,
foulards, hats… And this winter I want them to be FUN!
UN LOOK AUTUMNAL
AUJOURD’HUI, pour me une petite promenade à Paris. J’ai aussi pris le parapluie
au cas où, mais je l’ai juste utilisé pour m’amuser un peu avec Edo :D
J’ai aussi mis mon nouveau chapeau Zara avec des oreilles de chat ; j’adore
les accessoires pour la tête : serre-têtes, foulards, chapeaux… Et cet hiver
je veux qu’ils soient marrants !
UN LOOK AUTUNNALE OGGI, per passeggiare a Parigi. Ho persino
preso l’ombrello (perché qui non si sa mai), ma alla fine l’ho usato solo per
stupidare con Edo :D Ho indossato il mio nuovo cappellino di Zara con le
orecchie da micio; amo gli accessori per la testa: cerchietti, foulard,
cappelli… E quest’inverno voglio che siano divertenti!











LOOK OF THE DAY:
Zara hat, t-shirt and boots
Braccialini Temini umbrella
Massimo Dutti leather jacket
Fishbone jeans
Mango (2011) necklace
Accessorize (2010) bag







troppo dolce....al solito
ReplyDeleteM.L.
Grazie <3
DeleteThis cap is absolutely amazing, love it so much!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening, kisses
NEW POST
www.angelswearheels.com
Thanks a lot Dania!
DeleteMe ha encantado tu entrada y también tu blog. Me pasaré más a menudo por aquí!!
ReplyDeleteUn beso enorme^^
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165
I quite understood it, even if I don't actually speak spanish:) Thank you! Besos
DeleteLove your cap ;D
ReplyDeleteChic Swank
Thanks novarinna!
DeleteCute look, great photos here! beautiful !!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
Merci merci merci!!! :)
DeleteLove your cap!
ReplyDeleteWITH LOVE,
LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM
Love your blog! Thanks for the comment!
DeleteThank you very much Karima! Me too I like your blog, let's follow each other! I'll do it right now:)
ReplyDeleteLovely !!! you look nice susi ! love thoses pics !
ReplyDeletehttp://cmtendency.blogspot.com.es
Ho preso lo stesso cappello da H&M qualche tempo fa!
ReplyDeleteQui a Roma non è ancora arrivato il giusto tempo per metterlo e freme nell'armadio :)
Un saluto!